Ongoing opportunities in a fast growing, Privately Owned company that has built success on an outstanding range of quality products and strong core values.
Taking applications now to commence work early January 2021
The roster will rotate on a four week period, four days on, four days off.
Shifts will be 6am - 4pm, 10am - 8pm & 8pm - 6am. Penalty rates apply for afternoons, evenings & weekends.
We are looking for people with any of the following skills and experience;
To be considered for this role, candidates will have
- Forklift (Licence and experience)
- Industrial Cleaning
- previous experience in a similar role,
- preferably within a FMCG or manufacturing environment,
- solid understanding of manufacturing quality and safety standards,
- initiative and a proactive approach when dealing with challenges,
- ability to work in a team environment but also to work autonomously,
- possess sound verbal and written communication skills
- and overall the ability to adapt to a fast growing business.
In return for your commitment, our client will provide you with;
- excellent working conditions,
- the opportunity to work in an expanding facility,
- plus endless opportunities for growth
Apply with your Cover Letter and Resume through our website www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au
For further information, please contact Andrew Doubleday at MP Training and Recruitment on 02 60579333