Our well respected client operates a very successful medium sized accounting practice, and are seeking to appoint a university qualified or near qualified accountant to work within their Accounting and Tax Consulting team.
Our client offers a social, fun and vibrant environment, with an emphasis on social and family interaction. They have a team of dynamic and enthusiastic staff and operate out of state-of-the-art offices in central Wodonga.
This position will be responsible for managing client relationships and coordinating with the team to ensure clients’ needs are met to the highest of standards. By providing financial support to the Accounting and Tax Consulting team, the Accounting Officer/ Client Services will manage the organisation of pre-accounting/tax requirements to ensure a more streamlined experience for clients.
To be successful in this position, applicants must have the following;
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience in a financial/accounting role
- Study towards an accounting degree
- Friendly and cheerful personality with a desire to help others
- Ability to work well within a close knit team
- Ability to coordinate competing priorities
- Related financial qualifications are preferred but not essential
It is important that applicants are efficient and accountable for their actions, and be driven to achieve results.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary package, an excellent working environment and the opportunity to undertake professional development.