Our client is a long-established leading precast concrete manufacturing facility. Their product is renowned and has become the worldwide standard! They are currently seeking Concrete (Precast) Labourers
to join the organisation at their Albury
Multiple positions available
Long term roles
Working undercover out of the weather (no rain days).
Immediate start available!
If you have experience with any of the below;
- Concrete Tilt Panels
- Steel Fixing / Reo Bar Fixing
- Pouring of concrete & setting moulds
- Use of hand tools or power tools
- General labouring and yard work
- Forklift tickets are beneficial but not essential
- Gantry Crane Operation
To be success in this role you will be,
- Reliable, punctual, accountable and a good work ethic.
- Physically fit for heavy work
- Have Australian work rights.
- Committed to a safe working environment.
Applicants with experience in setting up formwork, steel fixing and pouring concrete are encouraged to apply.
White Card is essential.
Immediate start is available
If you believe that you can meet the above requirements and you are looking for your next long-term venture, please upload your current resume via our website, www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au
For further information and a confidential discussion contact Andrew Doubleday or Kate Clough
at MP Training and Recruitment during
business hours on 02 6057 9333