Forest Air Maintenance Engineering is a rotary wing MRO based a short distance from Albury, NSW, that seeks expressions of interest from experienced LAME’s and/or Chief Engineers for the positions of LAME and Chief Engineer.
This Family Owned and Operated Australian Company (Est. 1988) has maintained its excellent reputation for providing top quality rotary wing services. Since our inception we have specialised in remote area operations for private, corporate and government organisations; With Safety Precision Dedication and Australia-wide Aviation Services. Realising the need for the capability to provide clients with a continuous service, Forest Air Helicopters has added a maintenance organisation to its portfolio of services for our growing fleet.
Our MRO offers Periodic Inspections, Overhaul, Re-Build, Repairs and Maintenance Control, and uses the Aerotrack Maintenance Software all based in our purpose-built hangar.
Our engineers carry out both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance in the field as well as in the hangar as required; by utilising our well-equipped mobile service vehicles for remote operations and our superbly equipped workshop which carries a large inventory of spare parts.
FAME is a CASA approved maintenance organisation which has the authority to maintain a range of aircraft both piston and turbine including twin. The company has held since 2005 the Environment ISO 14001 and Quality ISO 9001 Certifications.
The successful chief engineer applicant will be required to:
The requirements for these positions are as follows:
- Report to the general manager, be responsible for the implementation & management of the Maintenance Organisation Manual (MOM), will manage the quality assurance, approved data, staff training and recruitment.
- Supervise base maintenance activities, organise, and plan line maintenance at temporary locations.
- Develop and maintain computer based (Aerotrack) records to ensure tools, parts, and consumables compliance.
Highly desirable criteria include:
- CASA B1.3 License
- Rolls Royce M250 Series Engine Rating
- Lycoming T53 Engine Rating
- Bell 212 (PWC PT6T) Type Rating
- E1, E4 and E5 Exclusions removed
To apply please upload your cover letter and a current resume via our website www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au
- Proficient skills in computer-based maintenance software (Aerotrack)
- Demonstrate high level of workmanship and ability to mentor company apprentices.
- Experience in a leadership role (Chief Engineer)
- Ability to plan and prioritise work tasks
- Experience on R22, B206, B206L, B204, B212, AS350
For further information and a confidential discussion, contact Andrew Doubleday at MP Training and Recruitment on 02 6057 9333.