Our client is looking for a Physiotherapist to join their team in a Full Time or Part Time capacity.
The successful candidate must have the below experience and qualifications.
The Physiotherapist will provide quality clinical and specialist supports by performing assessments and planning for children 12 years and younger with developmental delay or disabilities in a range of environments, including center, home and community based, or as required by each family.
Other requirements of the role
- Tertiary qualifications in Physiotherapy
- Current registration with Physiotherapy Board of Australia
- An understanding or experience working with children under the age of 12 years with disability
- An understanding or experience in working in a transdisciplinary team
- An understanding or experience in working in a multidisciplinary team
- Driver’s license
- NSW & VIC WWCC
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module
- Ability to pass National Police Check
- Ability to pass Disability Worker’s Exclusion Scheme Check
To apply please upload your resume via our website. www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au